ETERBOARD is a multi-purpose board highly recommended for external wall and soffit cladding, interior cladding, gutters' lining, etc.
It is a high density compressed fibre-cement (calcium
silicate) panel, with mineral fillers and natural
fibres. It is autoclaved and does not contain any
Eterboard are fully compressed, autoclaved fibre cement
flat sheets, manufactured from a homogenous mixture of Portland
cement, natural organic fibres and selected mineral fillers.
The formulation does not contain asbestos. Both faces of the sheets are smooth. They are through coloured natural light brown.
These flat sheets are more generally used for partitioning facing, internal wall and ceiling lining, external wall cladding, composite panels and some other applications.
- Weather proof (frost resistant)
- Good mechanical resistance and rigidity
- Lightweight but strong
- Non-combustible, no contribution to spread of flame, no smoke or soot emission in the event of fire : Class 0
- Rot proof, resistant to insects and mould growth
- Good chemical resistance
- Easily worked with appropriate equipment and simple straightforward in application
- Negligible expansion rate
- Maintenance free